Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you have a wonderful, blessed new year! I will be posting my January Sale of the Month within the next couple of days. Life has been very busy and overflowing with blessings over the last few weeks. I pray yours has been as well.

Thank you for your business of this last year. It has been a fantastic year for Fruitful Vine Creations. I have been so overwhelmed with your kindness and friendships. I feel that I have gained so many new friends. I love hearing your stories and the gracious way you share your lives just a little bit with me. Thank you for all of your encouraging notes. I love to hear about the reactions you have received from others about your lettering and signs. Some are from those you've gifted with the creations we've made together, and others are reactions to what you've done in your house with them. Either way, it is so much fun and rewarding to read about it. Thank you for taking the time to let me know that you are enjoying your Fruitful Vine Creations. I will be updating my gallery with the photos you have sent in (there is still time to submit photos if you would like yours to be included!), as well as some of the very sweet comments you have sent. Love you!

Blessings,
~FV Lady

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday...a little late! You are such a blessing to our family... We love you!!

January 8, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home