Monday, September 29, 2008

Need a gift idea?

I know Christmas is coming, and many of us are trying to find gift ideas that are personal, special, and affordable. Well, I have an idea for you.



You can put this on a tile, a board, the glass of a frame, an old window, or just give the lettering so that they can put it on their wall. You can choose any color you want in my collection of colors. You can have the name be the same color as the background color of your initial, or you can choose a different color. The Est. (or you can pick something else to overlay) can be whatever color you want as well. I can make these any size, just let me know the size surface you want to cover, and I will give you the cost. For example, if you want to cover a 12"x12" tile, your price is $15 plus shipping. Not bad for a wonderful gift that will be remembered for years and years.

These also make wonderful wedding, anniversary, or birthday gifts as well.

Blessings,
~FV Lady

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

February 22, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home