Friday, September 26, 2008

What I've been up to

I've been enjoying preparing for Autumn. It's such a wonderful time of the year. The colors of fall are among my very favorite, so I am always ready to pull out the accents that announce "It's Fall!" to the rest of the house.



So, with these things in mind, I have been playing with some fonts and sayings.



What are some of your favorite Autumnal phrases? Any verses or poems that come to mind? I'd love some ideas of what you would like to see.

Blessings,
~FV Lady

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I don't know that this is really fall related, but definitely thanks related!:

"O Lord,
that lends me life,
Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness."
William Shakespeare

I'm getting ready to place an order with you. Your work is beautiful! Blessings!

September 27, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Lady Dorothy said...

"Live withing your harvest" is a fantastic phrase! I love it!

October 15, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home