Friday, August 1, 2008

August Sale of the Month

I'm so thrilled to announce our first Sale of the Month! I have to admit that deciding which design to offer this month was so hard. But, since many of us have children who will be starting back to school this month, I thought that the one I chose would be a good one. So, for August only, you will get 20% off this design in the small, medium, or large size. You get to pick the color of your choice.



small 12"x12" $15 $12
medium 16"x16" $20 $16
large 20"x20" $32 $25

And, as if that's not fabulous enough, I am giving away a free gift to the first 5 people who order this special. Do you want it?



This design is 10" long by 2" high. You can put this directly on your front door, on a little board, or just inside your foyer, perhaps on a mirror, tile, or right on your wall. Again, you pick the color.
Just email me and let me know you want the August special!

Happy shopping!
~FV Lady

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those decal things. My daughter has been wanting one of a chanddie for her room.... You asked about my tassels. Well I kinda taught myself how to make them. It's really not hard at all.

August 9, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger The Nester said...

Beautiful blog I cannot wait to see more of your work! I need me some words!

Sorry I haven't emailed you--mine is all goofed up right now because I set it up wrong and i can read them but sending them out is a huge hassel!

August 12, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Screaming Meme said...

Oh, and a quick question? How big can you order letters? I am designing a furniture store and thought I could use big letters....Let me know! Screaming Meme

August 14, 2008 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Fruitful Vine Lady said...

Hi Meme,
The letters can be as high as 22 inches if you want them all to come together, prespaced and aligned. If you want to align them yourself, you can buy them individually, as tall as you want, but can only extend 22 inches wide. Hope that makes sense!

Blessings,
~FV Lady

August 14, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home