Friday, April 25, 2008

Why blog?

I have been resisting blogging for quite some time now. My son has been encouraging me to set up a blog, so here I go. I don't expect that I will blog very often, but I wanted a place to share ideas, sales, random thoughts and the sort. Also, perhaps it will help those of you who don't know me personally to get more a feel for who I am. On that note, here I am and here we go! I hope you enjoy.

Oh, one more thing: if you have any ideas you'd like to share, please do! I love to hear about the creativity of others. That's where I get my best ideas!
~FV Lady

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Very nice to see you join the blogosphere!

April 25, 2008 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Fruitful Vine Lady said...

Thanks, Ben! We'll see how it goes. I don't expect to post terribly often, but I already did 2 in one day, so who knows.
~FV Lady

April 25, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogs as well! Looking forward to your posts..

April 29, 2008 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great webpage Jack! Hey, FV Lady, I'll be ordering some letters soon. I'm having trouble with one little munchkin...how have you survived 6??? I'll never know! :) Love, Deb

August 3, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home