Monday, October 13, 2008

I'll let you in on a little secret

I have a hidden page on my website. It's for clients who have asked me to design lettering for them. It's a place they can come to see if they like what I have done, or want something different. Funny thing though. When they go there, many are intrigued by what I have done for others there. Often, I redesign images to be similar to something I have done for someone else. I think most of us like to see other ideas to help us know what we want. Visualization is not something everyone is gifted with. So, I thought I'd share my secret link with you so you can see if something sparks your interest or gives you a start to a new idea for your home. By the way, everything there is available for sale if you see something you want. Shhhh....don't tell anyone. Oh, and check back often because this page changes almost daily!

Blessings,
~FV Lady

2 Comments:

Blogger High on Hairspray said...

love them all. I am looking for something over my kitchen door. Hard too choose!

October 15, 2008 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Kathy Schwanke said...

Hello, I cannot seem to email you so here I am.

I am a giftshop owner and just discovered this type of wall application at the last show I attended.

I have been wanting to "paint" something over the doors into the sanctuary in our church but time has not permitted. Needless to say, when I saw the wall apps. I thought: PERFECT! Now I have to find someone who will customize.
HMMM maybe the Lord lead me here!!

Would you email me @ btrsweetfarm@hotmail.com so I can email you?
Thanks, Kathy

October 18, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home