Saturday, October 25, 2008

Computers, computers...

It has come to my attention that the order form page is not working properly. I have received a few emails letting me know that I have orders, but I am not receiving the orders. If you have filled out an order form and I have not contacted you, please shoot me an email to let me know. You should have gotten an email saying that the order was not submitted, but you know how computers are, it may not have been sent either. If you would like to order, you can just send the info in an email to me. My son, er, webmaster, is looking into the problem and should have it fixed soon. I have great confidence in him. I pay him well.

Blessings,
~FV Lady

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear FV Lady,

I ran into your dear son on Tuesday night last week...It made me miss his mother! I just remembered your web address, and thought that I'd stop by and check you out. I love your site! And then I saw that no one had commented, and I just thought that was so sad! So, here's a comment for you.

Lots of Love,

Miss Barnes

October 27, 2008 at 4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear FV Lady,

I ran into your dear son on Tuesday night last week...It made me miss his mother! I just remembered your web address, and thought that I'd stop by and check you out. I love your site! And then I saw that no one had commented, and I just thought that was so sad! So, here's a comment for you. :)

Lots of Love,

Miss Barnes

October 27, 2008 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Liz Harrell said...

A live-in webmaster? That's a pretty sweet deal. :)

October 28, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Fruitful Vine Lady said...

Yes, Liz, life is very good. I keep telling him that he will need to find a wife who is willing to live in the guest bedroom. He just smiles. Of course, if the economy keeps going in the direction it is going, that might not be such a bad idea... I enjoyed your blog. And your sister's big hair. Very cute.

Miss Barnes, thanks for the comment. You felt so sorry for me, that you posted twice. LOL I had a good giggle at that.

Blessings,
~FV Lady

October 28, 2008 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Ma'am, I didn't feel that sorry. See, I made the first comment on my own, and then my computer got to feelin' sorry for you and decided to leave an additional comment all of it's onsie! If it had consulted me, I would have filled it in on the niceties of responding to blog posts. Rest assured that I have taken the time to chat with my computer, and I hope to be able to avoid the blog reader faux pas of multiple responses in the future. :)

Sincerely,

Miss Barnes

October 29, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home