Thursday, January 22, 2009

A finished project



A client sent me a couple of photos of her daughter's room after she put up her Fruitful Vine Creation. I think this picture is so beautiful. I would have loved to have a room that looks like this when I was growing up. Wouldn't you?




And what a great reminder to a daughter of the truly important things...

Do you have any photos of YOUR Fruitful Vine Creation? I'd love to see your finished project! You can email your photos to me.

Blessings,
~FV Lady

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE THE FEELING THAT HAVING SCRIPTURE, TRUTH, HAS ON A WALL IN BEAUTIFUL LETTERING. THIS IS STUNNING! I WILL BE ORDERING SOON. HUGS FROM MAINE http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

January 29, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger big hair betty said...

I found your site a long time ago through an Above Rubies group! I think this is a great idea to have people send photos of how they display their creations! Looking forward to purchasing something soon!

February 25, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home