Thursday, January 22, 2009

Change can be good

Did you see my new button on the side there, blinking away in all its glory? It's a tiny hint of the changes that are coming to Fruitful Vine Creations. (Kind of like getting a new outfit to go with the new shoes!) I'm spreading my wings a bit, working on some new ideas. I know this current blog look isn't too old yet, but I think it needs a facelift. Be sure to check back soon to see the new updated look. But please don't think you've landed in the wrong spot when you show up and I've changed the decor. (I don't know how to make that little accent mark over the "o", but you know what I mean.)If you'd like my blinky button on your blog, you can copy the html code and take it over to your blog. Let me know if you've done that. I plan on adding a new feature to my updated blog which links back to the blogs that have my button. Just spreadin' the love. I'd really appreciate your help in letting people know about my business.

Which makes me think of something else...

We are considering various advertising opportunities. If you have any ideas, we'd love to hear them. What magazines do you read? What websites do you frequent? Where would you advertise if you were us? Inquiring minds want to know (but we won't be advertising there! LOL).

Also, we will be launching the Wedding Collection VERY soon! Know anyone getting married? This is the latest in wedding trends. It's fun, exciting, and so personal! Love it! Wish I had known about it when I was getting married.

Blessings,
~FV Lady

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The new button is beautiful! The site looks great! Looking forward to the new changes though.. Seeing creativity and new ideas is always fun. =)

January 22, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger big hair betty said...

There are some blog giveaway sites that seem like they would be a good advertising tool: www.prizeatron.com, bloggy giveaways, simple-reviews.blogspot.com. Good Luck!

February 25, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home