Friday, September 11, 2009

New Colors!!

I am so excited! I have a whole new line of colors available to you. I spoke with the company who makes the vinyl I use for my lettering. I explained the ever growing market for matte vinyl in home interior designing. And they listened! I think they have come out with pretty much every color I asked for. I'm so impressed with Oracal for listening to this need and acting on it in such a timely manner. I'm going to have to re-name some of my colors to fit the new ones. But, for now make sure you use the number and name of the color when ordering. So, without further delay, here they are:



Which is your favorite?


FV Lady

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty colors, Oracale is a great company and they have good quality vinyl...theirs is all we used when we did this, (we are not doing it so much now due to my husband having a brain injury this past May...therefore I refer people your way all the time, and have a link on my blog to FVC :o) )
May the Lord bless you Tonya!

September 11, 2009 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Fruitful Vine Lady said...

Thank you so much, Kelly. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Such trying times you have been through. I pray the neurostimulator is a help to him. It is so hard to have chronic pain!

Blessings,
Tonya

September 11, 2009 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger The Sunshine Crew said...

Love the new colors.
Your work is beautiful, too.

September 19, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger My Open Nest said...

I love the olive since I have walls which are maize in color.

September 20, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger My Open Nest said...

I love the olive since I have maize walls. Oops, I forgot to say I found you through The Old Path, and love your work. I'm choosing a spot for your work right now.

September 20, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Let it Shine said...

Love the olive and the grey!

September 28, 2009 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been thinking of you today and praising the Lord for you. :)

These new colors are beautiful! I especially love the Olive!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

September 30, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Just found your blog and your company...LOVE what you do! We've been looking for just this very thing. You'[ll be hearing from us as soon as finances allow! :D God bless!

October 25, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home