Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey there!

Welcome to those who have popped over from Nester's beautiful blog. I'm so glad you are here. Enjoy the site. I have seen a couple of questions in her comments section. I wanted to clarify that Yes! You can pick anything you want. I do all custom work, so you don't have to only select things from what you see on the site. That is only your launching pad to the endless world of vinyl designs. I hope that I have given you some inspiration. I am so enjoying reading your great ideas. I am planning on making some designs based on them, so be sure to check on my samples page over the next few days to see if your idea is there! Love your creativity!

Oh, and for those of you who came here from another source, run over to the Nester's blog. We're giving away a $40 gift certificate for Fruitful Vine Creations! Hurry!

Blessings,
~FV Lady

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger The Nester said...

Wow!

This all looks amazing! It's lovely.

January 30, 2009 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The new look is wonderful!

January 30, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Alyce said...

I am impressed w/ your work. I think its so neat. I have an empty wall in my dining room. Its kinda a fruit theme in there..I've thought about scripture on that wall. I looked at your website, but didn't see any prices. I need to know that! I am so glad to be seeing so many ladies beginning their own business. I have started mine. It has done OK, but hasn't hit BIG TIME yet.
I'll be back!
Alyce

January 31, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Alyce said...

I am impressed w/ your work. I think its so neat. I have an empty wall in my dining room. Its kinda a fruit theme in there..I've thought about scripture on that wall. I looked at your website, but didn't see any prices. I need to know that! I am so glad to be seeing so many ladies beginning their own business. I have started mine. It has done OK, but hasn't hit BIG TIME yet.
I'll be back!
Alyce

January 31, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger the tattered nest said...

Hi, Yes feel free to use my picture of my saying over my mantle anytime! I am glad you like what I did with it! take care, Gail

February 8, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your work. It just so happens that we moved into a 2000 square foot apartment. Lots of blank wall space. I've bookmarked your blog and will return soon.
Thank you Nester for providing a link to your store.

February 18, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Christal said...

I love vinyl what a beautiful blog you have!

February 18, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Thanks for visiting my bathroom!

I got the feet at homedepot, Lowes has them too, they were by the banister parts in the lumber section. We had to saw off an inch or so to get them to fit under the cabinet.

I painted the legs and then I painted the bottom kick plate of the vanity black so the feet would stand out.

the decorative wood piece also came from that lumber section, we wood glued it on to the front.
I love your blog too!

February 20, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home