Friday, February 26, 2010

The heavens declare the glory of God... Psalm 19:1



We made it safely home from our grand adventure. The launch was spectacular! We cheered as the Space Shuttle Endeavour blasted off into space. Okay, I also cried and prayed as they ascended into the heavens, but it was such an emotional, awesome thing to see! Wow, what a show! I'm so glad to know that they have all made it home safely from their amazing journey. Thank you for your patience as I traveled across the country with the children visiting family and friends. I feel that I must apologize to the nation for the snow that I either pushed ahead of me or dragged behind me all along the way. Even Florida got snow just after we were there. I guess Colorado wanted to come along with us on the trip. I had been hoping for WARM weather, but at least we had warm fellowship! Much better of the two if I had to pick.

I just wanted to let you know that we are home now and back on track fulfilling orders. If you have not heard from me yet, please let me know as I may have missed you in the shuffle. I think I have covered everyone, but would hate to have missed someone.

We're looking forward to Spring and some new items in the store soon. If you have any suggestions for the store, please let me know. We're always open to new ideas!

Blessings,

FV Lady

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Wow! I can't believe you went to the launch! My cousin works at the space station. My boys and my parents went for a family day there a couple weeks before the launch. They went right up to it...within a few feet. We have tons of cool photos and I'm sure they'll never forget it.

I'm glad you had fun. I tried to see the launch from my house, but I couldn't see it. Sometimes we can.

I hope you are doing great! :)

~Kim

February 27, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Love this! Tell Miss Emma to feel better for me...

April 7, 2010 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Sign supplies said...

Wows really great post..while reading your post i really feel enjoyed i wish may i will there to see it

April 21, 2011 at 4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home